5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!
This is the cutest game and challenging. There are so many boards, levels, and scenes. Lots of different birds with unique abilities. Make sure you register - the code needed is inside the box above the disc - 16 capital letters and I included the dashes. I also updated on the web using the link that appeared - it gives you more boards to play and more levels. Lots of fun!
Published 24 months ago by Barbara

3.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy!
I bought this game on disc because I thought I would at least get all the levels..I was wrong.The disc cover on the inside comes with a code to unlock the other levels but did not work.Then there is an option to register on the web and when you get to the web you are offered to buy the other levels. :( dis-appointed.
Published on May 18, 2012 by Snaith Goole

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy!, May 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!, July 27, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, but understand this..., October 16, 2012
This review is from: angry birds (Video Game)
I bought the CD from one of the vendors on Amazon, and have had a very diffictult time getting help with it. The game itself is fun, addicting and challenging, so only start if you want to spend LOTS of time sitting down at your computer!! My problem was that after I installed it, I was able to only open the Poached Eggs section of Angry Birds. Repeated attempts to communicate with Rovio's Customer Service (by email) was tedious, with replies coming from them anywhere from ten days to two weeks apart each time. And their replies weren't helpful, and usually indicated they hadn't read my own previous replies to them. To make a long story short, I finally conquered all the games in Poached Eggs, and voila, all the other sections unlocked. The vendor I bought it from also was no help, sending me a phone number to call for help, which turned out to be to a clearing house which only sells the CDs, doesn't troubleshoot them. So beware who you buy from here on Amazon. This whole experience had a happy ending, but I went through quite a bit of frustration to get there, which is why I only gave it three stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game for all ages, March 2, 2012
This review is from: angry birds (Video Game)
Fun game. Lots of levels and each one is different. Highly recommend. FYI--after you play the first game the code to unlock the rest of the levels is in the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to waste time and enjoy it, July 2, 2012
This review is from: angry birds (Video Game)
So far, I have wasted way too many hours having fun with trying to blow up nasty pigs with angry birds. My wife - already addicted. With counseling we should survive this!!

Did I say this was a fun game for all??

3.0 out of 5 stars Angry Birds, December 14, 2012
This review is from: angry birds (Video Game)
I enjoyed the levels I could play but many games and levels I could not play unless I purchased and downloaded more info to play all of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars angry about angry birds, October 29, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: angry birds (Video Game)
Angry birds needs too much screen to enjoy. I am playing it on a 17 inch computer screen. I can see either the birds or the target. Very frustrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars for my son, June 22, 2014
This review is from: angry birds (Video Game)
his grandparents buys him the angry bird toys, along with him playing with the angry bird game that he enjoys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Therapy for Hubby, April 18, 2014
This review is from: angry birds (Video Game)
This program has kept my husband alert and thinking of strategies on each level and gave him joy to reach a new level. He had surgery on his shoulder and this was something he could do to keep his mind active. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars why I disliked this product., January 9, 2014
This review is from: angry birds (Video Game)
First thing it didn't work with my computer. I try everything I got in touch with the seller and he told me some things to do. But it didn't work. So he told me to send it back to him, which I did. I am now waiting on my payment.

NANCY MITCHELL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

angry birds
angry birds by ROVIO (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
$8.43