Customer Discussions > Angry Birds Free forum

angry birds

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 18, 2011 10:49:33 AM PST
demarc2 says:
can this game be played on my laptop........????????

Posted on Dec 22, 2011 7:50:49 AM PST
TAW says:
go here and download http://download.angrybirds.com/

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 9:29:36 AM PST
Bob Noyes says:
I've been playing the free version of Angry Birds on my Kindle Fire and love it.All of a sudden I get a message that I need to connect to the Internet to play.What's up with that?
BobN

Posted on Jan 29, 2012 6:50:45 PM PST
Cindy says:
The same thing happened to me. It now says I must be connected to internet to play. I am also getting a message about an internal error. Has anyone else had this problem?

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 12:37:44 PM PST
The internet bit is for the ads in the free version, the actual game does not need the internet after you have it installed.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2012 12:56:51 PM PST
Bob Noyes says:
I have been enjoying the game off line.My problem is that I can't get the Fire to connect to my Wi-Fi at home,although it goes on line fine at work

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 1:03:45 PM PST
Does your wifi access point at home have a password? If you go gear/wifi it should show your available wifi access points. If for some reason it does not, just click the off button for wifi and then the on button that should bring up a current list of access points then just select yours. I have occasionally had to do this when my Fire forgets my access point and that has fixed it. Does not happen often though.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2012 2:40:32 PM PST
Bob Noyes says:
It finds my router and when I put in the password,I get a message that the password is not correct,which I know that it is.I am thinking that somewhere I must have entered conflicting info,or done something equally stupid that is so basic that I am not thinking of what I did wrong.Once again,at work,on an unprotected network available in our waiting room for our customers,it goes on line without hesitation

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 12:00:08 PM PST
Maybe you only think the password is what it is? To be sure why not just go into your router and change the password? That way you will be one hundred percent sure you have it right. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2012 12:20:48 PM PST
Bob Noyes says:
I agree,that's the only way to be sure

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 1:02:48 PM PST
Jessica says:
I got a message a day or two ago that updates were available for my free versions of Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons on my Kindle Fire. I let the updates run. Now today, when I open the app I get a video trailer for Angry Birds Space coming in March (which is fine with me, I expect adds with the free versions) But when I try to actually play a level - any level - I get bumped back to my home screen. I tried shutting down and restarting still getting bumped back to home screen. I thought of running the update again, but it said the update was already installed.

If I uninstall the app and reinstall, won't I lose all my scores?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2012 1:17:32 PM PST
Bob Noyes says:
I am not on line with my kindle,so I got a message on Angry Birds that I had to go on-line to play any of my installed versions.I went on line at work,down loaded and installed the updates.I then tested a couple of the versions and was able to play so far without needing to go on line.Time will tell if this works for the long term.What bothers me is that although updates are available to move forward,why can't we replay the previous games that we have already downloaded

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 1:21:47 PM PST
Bob Noyes says:
I also found info that said to go on-line to the app store and refresh your apps.This is how I downloaded the updates.If you uninstall your games,and install new ones,you'll loose your scores.If you refresh I would think that your scores would be saved

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2012 1:23:54 PM PST
Bob Noyes says:
Yes,I just purchased the Regular and the Rio games through Amazon.They were shipped from the UK and took a few weeks,but they work very nicely
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Angry Birds Free forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Angry Birds Free
Angry Birds Free by Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
4.3 out of 5 stars   (6,031)