Customer Discussions > Stampede (Deluxe CD/DVD) forum

another victim of the loudness war

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 13, 2010 9:24:11 AM PDT
Unrein says:
Having heard the whole album through I can tell you this. I am extremely disappointed with their newest outing. The first thing I noticed was how low the vocals are and how loud everything else is. There are points on the album where the other things drown out chad's awesome vocals. I wish record labels would stop ruining records like this. It truly sucks because I was really looking forward to this album. Hopefully it will be remastered *fixed* later on but until then I'll just keep spinning the debut album.

Posted on Jul 13, 2010 1:12:41 PM PDT
A. Estes says:
I haven't heard this album yet but I recall this being an issue with their debut as well.

Posted on Jul 15, 2010 12:23:57 AM PDT
Michael says:
Am I the only one that doesn't let this whole "loudness war" thing ruin my listening experience? It seems like there's always "something" wrong with a lot albums. Examples:

Metallica - Death Magnetic
Alice In Chains - Black Gives Way To Blue
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californation & Stadium Arcadium
Rush - Vapor Trails
and several others....

I simply don't get it. People need to just enjoy what they have because you can complain about it, but it's not like a small number of people are gonna convince the labels to have these remastered, and it's not like remastering is gonna fix anything.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2011 6:33:37 PM PDT
No it's not only you. I got chewed out in the Death Magnetic forum for stating a similar opinion you just did here.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jul 13, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 30, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Stampede
Stampede by Hellyeah (Audio CD - 2010)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (44)