Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 8, 2008 6:14:56 AM PDT
Avid Reader says:
This book by Paul is literally awesome! It explains the who, and what but more importantly the WHY of social media. Great training for you, your employees or even, your clients!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2008 7:20:03 AM PDT
David Strom says:
There are lots of books about the latest fads, but not too many of them that are just filled with practical, real-world examples of what to do, and more importantly, what not-to-do, to implement social media techniques to market your business. Paul -- who is my podcasting partner on MediaBlather.com, so admittedly I am a bit biased -- does a fabulous job showing you the landscape and as previous posters have commented has filled this book with many insights. So much about social media is common sense and easily implemented that you will come away from reading this saying, "why didn't I think of that?" This book will become an inspiration for how companies market themselves for the next five years.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 8, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 8, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Secrets of Social Media Marketing: How to Use Online Conversations and Customer Communities to Turbo-Charge Your Business!
Secrets of Social Media Marketing: How to Use Online Conversations and Customer Communities to Turbo-Charge Your Business! by Paul Gillin (Paperback - November 1, 2008)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (31)