Initial post: Sep 27, 2012 12:42:51 PM PDT
S. steele says:
Order Summary
Items: $58.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.98
Total Before Tax: $63.97
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $5.60
Order Total: $69.57

I don't know if its amazon's greed for charging shipping on items that once would be shipped same day release for FREE.
or the united states goverment for taxing online businesses, so they can spend there money bombing other countries. But I won't be buying this online..

that 10 dollar credit goes to tax and shipping, njoy.

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 3:21:24 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 29, 2012 3:21:53 PM PDT
Andrew J. says:
I wholeheartedly agree. That's why I cancelled my preorder with Amazon. The 10 dollar credit doesn't even get refunded to you so that the game's $48.99. It's only good towards purchasing another product. I have my gripes with the shipping, as well. I chose free super saver shipping, and it was saying that I wouldn't get the game until the following week of its release (5-8 business days). I think that's just terrible. I know I shouldn't complain since Amazon is offering the free shipping, but still... I have seen better deals on other websites.

As for the tax, I think that only certain states charge a tax on online orders. I live in Michigan and I've never been taxed when I tried to order something off of Amazon. I did have something shipped to Cali one time, however, and had to pay a pretty hefty tax.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 27, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Resident Evil 6 - Playstation 3
Resident Evil 6 - Playstation 3 by Capcom (PlayStation 3)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (643)