Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Customer Discussions > Sonic Generations - Xbox 360 forum

Has anyone had any UPS Ground shipments delivered by USPS?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 17, 2013 8:51:07 AM PST
My package was delivered via USPS a few minutes ago, and I wanted to ask if you have the same problem.

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 5:52:58 PM PST
It is a growing issue. Both UPS and Fedex both are just dropping items off at post offices and letting the USPS deliver the items. Now I have only seen this used with cheap or free shipping options. Even then not all the time. I for one don't like it. If I am told my item is coming UPS only to find it forced into my mailbox 5 or 6 days later by the postman. Well that just makes me very mad.

Oh and tracking once in the hands of the post office does you no good. My last packge was over 24hrs behind for everything post office related. I even had a item delivered once by USPS and had tracking say it would be delivered the next day and had only just been recieved and sorted at my local post office. For a person that likes to have a person home to recieve items this is a bad thing.

So it boils down to it being cheap. If we don't want it we have to pay more.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2013 6:04:19 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 23, 2013 7:23:12 PM PST
I just now noticed. It's called UPS SurePost. I'll surely not receive my package in time. For Two-Day shipments. Mostly comparable to FedEx SmartPost.

I paid almost $8 for it to come by Tuesday. But it came 2 days later AFTER the promised delivery date by the USPS. What it said was it shipped by UPS. It said UPS Ground on my tracking. But UPS hid it to be SurePost. So, what we pay for Two-Day shipments by this service is wasting us money. And it still had the UPS shipping label without a USPS Delivery Confirmation number. No tracking on UPS and USPS at all. Or maybe Amazon accidentally put it in the USPS truck.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 17, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sonic Generations - Xbox 360
Sonic Generations - Xbox 360 by Sega Of America, Inc. (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars (407)