Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Was anyone able to get a Griffy without pre-ordering?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 25, 2013 1:54:32 PM PST
S. Piazza says:
I keep seeing different cases with this. I bought the game a day late thinking I was going to get a Griffy DLC code (because it has it listed under product description) but Amazon told me it was pre-order only. But then I see some people who had to contact customer service to get theirs. So I'd like to know, was anyone able to get the code who bought it after the launch day? Thanks.

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 11:56:54 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 30, 2013 12:09:41 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 12:09:48 PM PST
Jason Baker says:
Yes, I got one, after many days of fighting with amazon. If you fight long and hard enough, you should get one. I see they recently removed it from the product description, but I took a screenshot of it just in case they pulled some shenanigans like that.

http://i.imgur.com/RqMnaWj.jpg?1

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 30, 2013 4:48:02 PM PST
S. Piazza says:
Thanks for letting me know. They haven't been able to budge with me, and I too, have a screenshot from when I bought it. Did you call them? Or chat/email?

Posted on Jan 31, 2013 3:33:38 PM PST
Phenom says:
I got one today. Purchased the game two days ago so yeah, all orders should get it. I just looked at the page and it says the offer was extended to all purchases. My only problem is the code they game me is coming up invalid so I now I'm waiting on customer service to send me a new one
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 25, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 31, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about