So, did anyone actually get this at $688.00? Would like to know how you did it.
*** Funny but you can get one now for the original price of $999 AND have it delivered next week BUT-- they must've run out. Bullsh*t !!!
[UPDATED] asked by N. Chapman on November 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 answers
A
votes
I call bull on this deal said 100% claimed before you could click on anything!
Christopher Kottmann answered on November 22, 2012

A
vote
Walmart has it on sale tonight
R. E. Tillman answered on November 22, 2012

A
votes
I got one and I am usually very unlucky.
itsjustmeagain answered on November 24, 2012

A
votes
i got one from amazon because i purchased the tv at full price then had them price match the sale price. overall amazon was very helpful and im greatful for there help and allowing me to get this great TV at a great price!
Gary Iannopollo answered on November 27, 2012

A
vote
My 74 year old finger was fast enough to get one at $688. I clicked as soon as "add to cart" came up and it will be here Tuesday. Just lucky I guess, (and a fast FIOS internet)
Mack answered on November 24, 2012

A
vote
I got one
Aym answered on November 24, 2012

A
vote
I was able to get one from the lightning deal. Its not like they put there whole stock of this tv on sale, they just had a set number that they were going to sell for the lightning deal.
Nichole Vantassell answered on November 29, 2012

A
vote
I clicked it just when it came up and got one. I had no problems, checked back after I bought it, and saw it was sold out within a few minutes.
Me answered on December 9, 2012

A
votes
We were told by four different employees at Walmart it was a 10 o'clock event item and the line will begin at 8 when the balloons went up for it so we got there at 8 to get in line, we found out they had 20 of them, passed out 20 tickets to the first people in line since who knows what time and we missed out on it.. but we bought the 55 inch Visio LED Smarttv for 848 because I don't consider 5 inches less to be that big of a deal and it has just as many positive reviews, gonna set it up today! because we got home at 1:30 AM!
Catherine Miller answered on November 23, 2012

A
votes
Yeah I got one. Was in line at Walmart for 45 mins, they handed out the tickets for them and I was on my way. Still couldn't check out until 10, but over not to bad.
Bill Smith answered on November 23, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›