Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

anyone else who added the lightning deal, got it for that price today?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 26, 2012 12:54:41 PM PST
Kevin Yeh says:
For some weird reason, the price went back up when I was about to confirm the checkout. And my time was less than 3-4 minutes left! Anyone else with the same disappointing result?

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 1:05:40 PM PST
mbj says:
yes, i got the lightning price. it showed up at checkout as the normal price but with a $12+ discount on the total bill labeled "lightning". however, it should be noted that I hit the "add to cart" button the instant it was available, and by the time it accepted me for the deal - about 5 seconds after it became available - they had already 23% claimed. so the lightning price didn't exist for long.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 1:14:37 PM PST
kjerr says:
I received a '500 server unavailable' everytime I tried to check out. Still cannot see my cart...guess I missed the deal too :(

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 4:26:33 PM PST
I think the whole thing was a CROCK! We waited on two separate computers both on the wait list for the whole 3 hours! To no AVAIL! BOO AMAZON!!! This is POOR marketing! And one would think there would have been some extra incentive for PRIME members!

Posted on Nov 30, 2012 6:54:28 PM PST
I waited all day for the deal, clicked immediately & was wait listed the whole time! Funny that had an abundant supply for those who wanted to pay the full price!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about