Has anyone that bought this TV last week (Dec. 1-8) received their $100 Amazon credit yet?
asked by lespaulio on December 11, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
votes
No I have not either, I though it was suppose to appear as an otional form of payment on my amazon account.
As of today March 3, 2013 I have still not seen nor heard anything. I will contact Amazon!
Irma A. answered on March 3, 2013

A
votes
If I evern order anything again with a promo like this, I will be sure to print the page during checkout that says, something like, "Contratulations, your order qualifies for XXXXXX.....". I did not print that page, and was surprised that none of the order confirmations, invoices, nor ship notices said anything about the credit. If it had not shown up on my account, I had nothing to prove anything.
thebrakeman answered on January 8, 2013

A
votes
I ordered the TV on Dec 7th. I can't remember exactly when my credit showed up, but I believe it was right at the 7th day. Regardless, I redeemed the credit with an order on Dec 16th (9 days later). Since I had 5 items in that order, shipped in 3 shipments, the $100 credit was proportionally split between those 3 shipments.
thebrakeman answered on January 8, 2013

A
votes
Yes....I ordered my tc-L42E50 on Dec. 7 and the credit was redeemed in my account on the 19th. I was concerned about it at first and realized it just took longer than I thought. Also remember that the credit will only show up with FBA items and not until you actually check out will you have the option to use your credit.
Forrestnr answered on January 4, 2013

A
votes
Amazon ran this same promotion again December 15-22 and part of the reason we bought the TV on the 22nd before midnight EST. I just got off the phone with Amazon and they hit me with the dish network thing. I explained that this was NOT what the promotion said and that we were offered a credit, not a gift card. I was then told I would receive an email from there promotions dept. We shall see.
Janet H. Cannon answered on December 26, 2012

A
vote
I purchased the TV on 12/5 and still have not received the credit. I contacted customer service by email and I received a response this morning stating that due to a technical error the credit had not been applied and they were working on it. If you haven't received the credit, I would definitely contact Amazon to investigate.
Leto answered on December 13, 2012

A
vote
I bought it on Dec 5th and have not yet received the credit. I sent an email to customer service today and they responded saying I was eligible for the $100 Dish Network $100 promotion instead of hte Amazon one. I just responded to them correcting them. Hopefully we will get the credit soon.
Jeff Parker answered on December 11, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

ARRAY(0x8f3ea66c)