Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Does anyone with this camera know if it can record video while charging? I'd like to record video for 3 to 4 hours continous. Thank you
[UPDATED] asked by Kishor on January 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
terpfan1980 answered on January 10, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just to expand on this question - keep in mind that at best, the recordings are broken into 29 minute segments (see the manufacturer's website, specifications, footnotes for that information).
terpfan1980 answered on January 10, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yea this is a HUGE letdown, what a waste of money this turned out to be. The best rated digital camera at the time, of course they neglect to mention the part where it will turn itself off while recording, it won't use a dedicated power source for no apparent reason and there's no way to make time lapse or videos of any length. Looks like I'm stuck with this pile of crap for another few years before I can justify spending nearly $400 on better one.
CDS answered on February 13, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product