Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Does anyone know how this camera is with sports shots? Indoor basketball and swim is what I am asking for?
asked by mama.eeee on December 7, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Probably not the camera you want for that. My daughter plays high school volleyball and I have tried in various gyms under all manner of light conditions and camera settings to get both action and stable shots with very mixed results, with most action shots being fails. That said, that type of photography is not this camera's forte and you really need a dslr with a good lens to do that job right.
Robert Sweeney answered on December 8, 2012
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, the shutter speed is way too slow. I attempted to take photos at an adult birthday party and although most people were sitting down just talking to each other, I still had a bunch of blurred photos. Get a small Pansonic (fx 15 or 20) instead. Panasonics take fast pictures and are not that expensive!
Maureen D. answered on February 18, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product