Has anyone done this back to back for a month? Flip flopped with NMTZ for a month?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 16, 2010 10:31:57 AM PDT
D. Barry says:
I am thinking of doing the BFBM everyday (i.e. 30 DS) or flip flop it with NMTZ? Is it too hard to do this? Has anyone tried it and what were your results?

Posted on Jun 17, 2010 10:13:47 AM PDT
KK says:
I rotate this DVD and 30 day shred, I do not own NMTZ YET!! It would be fine to do BFBM everyday but I wouldnt do NMTZ everyday as it is intense strength training, I have tried it on demand and love it! I needed to lose 7 pounds to get to my goal weight. I actually lost 10 in two months using these DVDS. I wish I would have taken my measurements before starting but I didnt. But I will tell you I needed new clothes because everything I owned hung on me after two months! It is very rewarding to see such results!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2010 5:22:48 PM PDT
D. Barry says:
I was thinking of doing bfbm one day and nmtz the other and so on. I'm thinking if you got great results rotating it with 30ds then maybe I will see results doing this!?! Also, did you do all 3workouts on the30ds video?

Posted on Jun 18, 2010 10:38:23 AM PDT
KK says:
I would imagine you would see great results. Take your measurements. And when I started working out I started with level 1 on 30ds and couldnt walk the next day lol! Than I worked up to level three and today I can do about 50/50 advance moves vs beginner on level 3! I love it!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2010 4:09:03 PM PDT
KatieMo04 says:
I started with 30DS and then when I was moving up to level two I began NMTZ and BFBM, interchanging them daily... i cant believe the results I have seen! I am 24, started at 143 and in 3.5 weeks I have lost INCHES and 12lbs! All my friends cant believe how toned my arms are and now and I have gone from a size 6/8 to a solid 4. I was a swimmer in high school but never saw these kind of results. She kicks your butt! Just STAY WITH IT! When I have done 5 days in a row interchangably I will go to a spin class to mix it up and maybe do one of these later... they get addicting because the results are so quick and efficient! I never really cared for Jillian's dramatics on TV but her workouts are AWESOME!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 9, 2010 6:54:17 AM PDT
Izzydog says:
I wholeheartedly agree with KatieMo04. 5-6 days a week I alternate among Jillian's videos, supplemented by brisk walks or jogging when I have time. Have been doing that for 12 months. Lost 30 pounds, have toned abs and upper arms. It's not an overstatement to say that Jillian has changed my life.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 16, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 9, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism by Jillian Michaels (DVD - 2009)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,346)