Has anyone try to fit the following or similar in this bag: 1) Canon T4i with 18-135mm lens 2) 55-250mm lens
asked by Deepak G on December 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
ITS FINE
James P. Palmieri answered on December 9, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have, the pictures associated with this product are for the wrong bag, this bag is actually *really* small. I can fit my rebel T3 in the bag but I have to take my 18-55mm lens off the camera body and I have to stack it on top of my 75-300mm lens to fit it all in the bag. It's a good bag for a beginner but if you're a serious or professional photographer with a lot of equipment, it's not for you
LaFelicePesce answered on December 9, 2012

A
Yep it fits. But then you cannot fit any additional stuff.
Amazon Customer answered on December 9, 2012

A
Just the right size.
Di Wang answered on December 9, 2012

A
Just the right size.
Di Wang answered on December 9, 2012

A
I'm able to fit a Canon Rebel Xsi with stock lens attached, additional 75-300mm lens detached, and a hood. The additional lens fits on the side and is a perfect fit for the lens and camera.
Jeff Brandon answered on December 9, 2012

A
I do not have that camera, but think it would be a very tight fit. I would think this larger bag would be better for your camera and lenses, "Canon 2400 SLR Gadget Bag for EOS SLR Cameras". The Cannon bags are of high quality, I recommend them. If this other camera does not suit your needs Amazon has a good return policy.
Sue in CT answered on December 10, 2012

A
I have my T3i in this bag with the 18-55mm lens on the camera. I place the camera sideways and face up in the bag with the strap folded on top next to the lens, and my 75-300mm lens fits next to it on the left side, and I have a small case with cleaner, etc., on the right side. It took some experimenting, but the partitions are velcroed in place and can be moved around or removed altogether. I keep filters, lens caps, an extra card, etc., in the smaller compartment in front. I did also purchase a padded lens case so that I can take both lenses with me when I don't want to carry the whole case (on hikes, for example), but it has otherwise served me well and is a decent quality. Yes, it is all a snug fit, but it forces me to be careful about handling my camera and lenses, and I think that's a good thing for me. I agree that it is good for someone (like me) just starting out, and it will be outgrown eventually, but I also think it is a good investment.
Carole J. Devine answered on December 10, 2012

A
I have the 55-250 on one side of the main compartment (behind/under one of the movable partitions), and a flash and its charger on the other side, under the other movable partition. This leaves a "T" shaped area in the main compartment, into which I put my T3 with 18-55 lens. With the lens fully retracted, it all fits nicely, and I have room for the camera charger and some other small accessories in the front pocket.

I do not think my current arrangement would work with the 18-135 lens; it would be too long for the "stem" of the "T". But I do think I could move things around to make that lens work with this bag -- maybe even without having to leave a charger at home. My current configuration has a moderate amount of unused space around the camera body at the "top" of the "T".
Andrew H. Wakefield answered on December 10, 2012

A
Yes, you could fit the camera and 2 lenses in this bag.
Teresa Newport answered on December 10, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product