Customer Discussions > The Sims 3: Pets - Xbox 360 forum

anyone else getting no tv & pc sims objects sound in sims 3 pets?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 25, 2011 4:47:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2011 1:06:46 PM PST
myviews says:
Now i'm confused, my canadian sims 3 pets for xbox objects like the tv and computer, have no sound, but on a youtube player video, a U.S. player had sound on theirs. but on some vids, some people's object tvs seemed silent too...?
Anyone else with these problems?

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 8:53:50 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Dec 20, 2011 1:05:29 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 11:28:31 AM PST
christy says:
I live in U.S. and my keeps freezeing really bad. My sims has lost their voice I had to move to a differnt house to make it work again. some times the t.v. will play sound but mostly it does not. I invited someone over to vist and could not get them to leave I had to move again. I save my game all the time because it freezes so much. All this makes me really mad I love playing this game but when will they make a patch to fix these problems.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 5:18:44 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 20, 2011 1:07:22 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 5:43:23 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2011 1:13:32 PM PST
myviews says:
Can't tell neighbor pets to leave your lot. Unless a human sim comes along on my lot, then I can select 'ask everyone to leave', then those pets will go. Chase away won't work.
It also sucks that I can't get rid of any of my pets in my game unless I get rid of an adult sim human at the same time. That's weird. But my work around is I ask a sims to move in, then I don't let him move in, I stick him back in his own house column, and I put my pet in his house column, and my pet dissappears, and that sim i asked to move in and didn't bring in my column still exists with his family still in their previous house. (I don't know if I could still get away with doing that if I had an adult and 5 pets in my house...)(And since I don't go online, I can't gift my pets to people to get rid of them. I wish they'd fix this.)
update: more workarounds for this is; use karma power to turn pet into a ghost ,then zap them. Or turn pet into human with karma power and get rid of them as human.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2011 4:37:53 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 20, 2011 1:14:16 PM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 25, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Sims 3: Pets - Xbox 360
The Sims 3: Pets - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars (125)