Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Has anyone had issues with the time changing itself? Or it tracking steps in your sleep? That happened to me the last two days. Any tips?
asked by Lifehack G on November 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
When I didn't sync after losing it, the time did not update until the sync. But with how frequently I sync just to get everything else on track, the time hasn't been an issue.
Hopeless answered on November 6, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have had issues of steps tracking when I was not wearing it - when I'm changing for bed or getting in the shower and obviously don't have it on. I have only had my fitbit for 4 days so I'm still getting use to it. I hope you get an answer or some tips that I can use. But just wanted to let you know, I had also experienced a slight glitch.
Lady Carol answered on November 10, 2012

A
Not so far....I have only had it a coupla days.
stuked answered on November 12, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product