Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 7, 2009 4:00:09 PM PST
Jay says:
Does anyone know if this trilogy is region-locked for America? I know most Universal Studios titles are region-free, but I wanted to check on this one before I buy...

Posted on Feb 18, 2009 11:36:59 AM PST
I should be much obliged if somebody would be able to let me know the answer to this question about
region.
Joao Avelino Marques
PORTUGAL

Posted on Feb 19, 2009 1:30:03 AM PST
N. Chism says:
It is region free according to http://bluray.liesinc.net which I always find reliable!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2009 9:36:43 AM PST
Dear friend,
Thank you for your kind information.
Joao Avelino Marques
PORTUGAL

Posted on Dec 25, 2009 9:46:46 AM PST
MusicLover says:
THIS is the response I just got from Amazon UK regarding this, even though it does show region free on the blu ray website.

Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk.

I have checked our website and can confirm that the item "The Ultimate Bourne Collection [Blu-ray] [2002]" is of Region B format. The majority of all current titles play only in *one* specific region unless otherwise noted.

Most of the Blu-ray discs currently offered by Amazon.co.uk on our website will be region B discs, compatible with standard UK players. However, if you are interested in buying discs from other regions, third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk may offer blu-ray discs in other regions.

We hope that we have been of assistance in your enquiry. Thank you for choosing Amazon.co.uk.********************************************************

Posted on Dec 26, 2009 3:29:50 PM PST
lunasera says:
I just got my set from the UK today. I ordered it on the gold box "deal" day, payed a little over $30 with shipping included. Amazing price! I have one playing on my PS3 right now so they are definitely region free. The set is still 17 pounds if you want to take advantage of it! Also at that price are the Matrix trilogy and Ocean's trilogy on blu ray, but I don't own those so can't speak to the region on those.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 26, 2010 12:09:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 26, 2010 12:14:06 PM PDT
I bought Bourne trilogy from amazon UK. the set is region free. I have region A asian(HK) PS3. it plays beautifully and the price is half of Amazon USA. So is Mission impossible box set and Matrixbox set. Its a steal Blu ray at Amazon UK.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Feb 7, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 26, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions