Has anyone with a mac had issues with this?
asked by Kelly Robinson on December 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
I use the my JayBird iSport Bluetooth headphones with my new iPhone 5, and I have had no issues whatsoever. The sound quality is so crystal clear it beats any other wired headphone I've ever used.
AmazonFrederic answered on December 3, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it works perfectly with my 2008 Mac Pro on Lion OS X 10.7
LEDLightBuyer answered on December 2, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The unit cut out all the time while using Apple products. I did not use it with any other computers or phones so I can't speak to how well it would work with other bluetooth devices.
Terry Shurtleff answered on December 2, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No problems at all here, using a MBPro Retina with OS X 10.8.2
JPT answered on December 2, 2012

A
No problem with my MacBook Pro 2009 using the latest version of Mountain Lion. I also have the 2012 iPod Nano and the Bluetooth signal is strong and clear as long as the device is somewhere on my upper body, such as on a wrist or armband or in a shirt pocket. Jaybird specifically says not to put it in pants trousers or below the waist and explains why.
CJ answered on December 2, 2012

A
I use it (charge it) with a Mac and it works fine.
Vincent Bloise answered on December 3, 2012

A
It works fine on my 2011 mbp running 10.8. The only problem is a huge lag which makes watching movies impossible, and also signal cuts out if I move too fast or even a moderate distance...
teja235 answered on December 4, 2012

A
I own both Jaybird Sprint and the new Jaybird Blue (and Jabra Sport). I am an all Mac (10.8.2 ) guy. I've had no problems pairing with my Mac Pro 2011 and Mac Air 2012. No problems pairing with my 2nd Gen Itouch and new 5th Gen Itouch. No problem pairing with my Nano 6th Gen (you will need an BT adapter. I have a Kokkia and it works fantastic). I did have issues in the beginning with my new 5th Gen Itouch pairing, but now seems to work well with my JB Sprint and much better with the new JB Blue. I use my BT mostly for working out. I have not yet trued with phone nor movies. Hope this helps.
luxfer edge answered on December 13, 2012

A
I do not use it with a Mac.
CM answered on December 3, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product