Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Customer Discussions > V for Vendetta forum

Does anyone know if the paper quality on this new trade paper back is better than the last paper back

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 28, 2008 6:19:02 PM PST
The last trade paper back that came out before this had a terrible paper quality that made the artwork look terrible, it was like newspaper paper. The only versions that look good were the hardbacks but now they are nowhere to be found. This new trade paper back came out and i want to read this great story once more but i want to now if the quality of paper of this trade paper back is much better than the last.

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 5:40:40 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 10, 2012 6:43:35 AM PST
I have mine on order and I would also like to have this confirmed. I noticed in the product description that it is supposed to be better paper but there are reviewers that are still complaining about the paper quality. I should have my copy either late this week or sometime next week and will provide an update when I get it.

UPDATE: I received my copy yesterday and it does in fact have the lower quality of paper and it is the most recent release (I double checked the ISBN number). I was hoping it would be printed on the glossy paper but instead its printed on regular book paper from what I can tell.

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 11:12:17 PM PDT
"Newspaper paper": like all comics used to be published on?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  V for Vendetta forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
V for Vendetta
V for Vendetta by DC Comics (Paperback - May 1, 1990)
4.8 out of 5 stars (15)