Customer Discussions > Tera Online - PC forum

Has anyone got a preorder code from Amazon yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 27 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 1, 2012 2:15:01 PM PST
They dont mention pre order codes here... are they sending them out?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 1, 2012 3:04:19 PM PST
Joe Smith says:
It appears they haven't updated their product information yet, seeing as there is no info about the newly-announced collector's edition. I assume the beta access codes will be sent when Amazon gets around to updating this.

Posted on Feb 1, 2012 6:28:33 PM PST
T3 says:
There hasn't been any signs of per-ordering from other retails too or the collector's edition (except European version).

Now it's just waiting for the updates hehehe

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 5:15:30 PM PST
Amazon is listed as an authorized retailer and according to Tera Support (http://tera-support.enmasse.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/232/session/L3RpbWUvMTMyODIzMTI0OC9zaWQvRF8xbFFKUGs%3D) will provide the beta key but how and when is the question?

The other question is according to the bonus in per-ordering the game you can play starting April 28th days ahead of the launch date, but amazon don't ship till April 30th so what good is this?

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 5:48:56 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 2, 2012 5:50:05 PM PST
Kyle says:
Amazon will e-mail you an access code before the 10th, hopefully tomorrow. You'll be able to download the client as well.

EDIT: Oh yeah, remember Amazon kind of forgets to update release dates. Don't worry, it'll ship when it should. One of their quarks :D

Posted on Feb 2, 2012 6:13:21 PM PST
You will not need your retail key to play in the headstart, just the BETA/Preorder code... You will not need a retail key untill may1, This has been confirmed on their website.

Posted on Feb 5, 2012 4:34:57 PM PST
They'll send them out before you need them. You won't miss anything.

Posted on Feb 7, 2012 8:37:35 AM PST
Renozeva says:
Anyone confirm on getting the Beta keys from buying it here?

Posted on Feb 7, 2012 9:11:50 AM PST
Senji says:
Expect beta keys to go out the same time you see a collectors edition pop up.

Posted on Feb 9, 2012 9:29:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 9, 2012 9:31:01 AM PST
Unsure about the USA version, but for the europe version, I had to ask Amazon.co.uk customer support yesterday about the pre-order bonuses in terms of the beta access. They responded today saying it's not on their pre-order details page and those beta access bonuses aren't going to happen. That's why it's £29.99 for the standard, physical edtion on Amazon.co.uk and not £35.99 everwhere else. Upon looking at Tera-europe website pre-order retailers for the UK, I've sent an email to Ubisoft's store asking the same question about the beta access because they're just as retarded by not putting whether or not we get the pre-order beta access bonuses upon placing a pre-order. Only order from Amazon UK if you don't care about beta access. Again, I'm unsure of the bonus items, but for beta access, it's a 'no'.

I'm just getting sick of crappy marketer's not putting the full details up on their websites, just to make a deal seem better than what it is, without all of the details. Useless, the lot of them lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2012 1:13:42 PM PST
T. Nielsen says:
Gamestop apparently has pre-order codes as of today. No word from Amazon :(

Posted on Feb 9, 2012 6:35:51 PM PST
For those who haven't gotten a beta code yet this website, http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/02/09/tera-trying-to-get-pre-order-customers-into-the-beta-process/
says to contact customer service to get your code.
In one of the comments the person said they got their code by contacting customer service so you can try that.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2012 8:14:08 PM PST
I tried that with Amazon, no Luck
Guess its time to pre-order through EnMasse

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 11:21:11 AM PST
Anybody get a code yet?

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 11:22:50 AM PST
EnMasse won't respond to questions on any retailer except Gamestop. Looks like they completely dropped the ball on this, or are trying to force people to pre-purchase from their digital store.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 11:43:15 AM PST
Kyle says:
Naw, judging from the evidence I'd say it's Atari dragging it's feet, then everyone else. But EME has been very helpful with me.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 12:37:38 PM PST
Aaron K. says:
Yep, I submitted a ticket to EnMasse and got a beta code within a few hours.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2012 2:06:50 PM PST
M. McGovern says:
Did you mention anything specifically? or just send them your order number?

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 4:18:25 PM PST
Kyle says:
Not a full access. EME has been giving out CBT 1 codes if you're having trouble with your pre-order.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 10:26:18 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 10, 2012 11:09:55 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 12:31:53 AM PST
Kevin Tong says:
I just got my code from Amazon ^__^

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2012 3:50:52 AM PST
Can't find the link not Tera game on Gamestop (UK) website. I've asked Ubisoft and they said that I'll get a pre-order beta access code, hopefully thats access to all of them. Apparently, they also reckon its detailed on their website but I cannot find where it specifically says beta access.

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 11:55:17 AM PST
T. Van says:
Amazon CSR said I would receive my beta code after the game ships on May 5th. Yeah......? lol.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 13, 2012 7:56:30 PM PST
NeoStar9 says:
@Kevin Tong,

How long ago did you pre-order? Months ago or just recently?

Put my order in earlier today. So hopefully I get an email from Amazon soon.

Posted on Feb 14, 2012 1:29:52 AM PST
Got my code today. I contacted support and they sent it to me 2 days after.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Tera Online - PC forum
Participants:  23
Total posts:  27
Initial post:  Feb 1, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tera Online - PC
Tera Online - PC by Atari (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (285)