Does anyone ever have the problem with the lid locking closed -and not being able to get the lid off?
asked by aciara on December 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
votes
When u grind coffee a dusting of very fine coffee grounds cover the outside of the lid. After removing the lid B sure to wipe away this dusting before replacing the lid. The space between the lid and the body opening is very tight. So the dust causes the lid to stick shut.
vility answered on December 19, 2012

A
votes
yes every now and then...I just take a thin rubber jar-opener gripper and remove the lid...seems like suction occurs at times...
Tall Indian answered on December 26, 2012

A
vote
I don't. But as for the residue left behind, I use a small brush to clean them out after use, then a paper towel with warm water to wipe out the oils that the coffee may have left behind. Hope this helps.
Me Again answered on February 17, 2013

A
votes
No I don't - every time I use it the lid slides on and off easily. No problems at all for me.
Heuss answered on December 19, 2012

A
votes
No I have never had that problem.
lisa827 answered on December 19, 2012

A
votes
I have not encountered this issue, not even close. My lid opens and closes very easily each time. Sounds like you might have a defective unit. Can't think of any other reason why your issues would occur.
Buffy answered on December 19, 2012

A
votes
No I haven't had any trouble lately. All works fine on my end
theonepoofei answered on December 19, 2012

A
votes
Not yet.
Chas answered on December 19, 2012

A
votes
No. The lid works fine.
Chibuike P. Ulasi answered on December 19, 2012

A
votes
I have not had that problem, but I have only used it 2x.
J. Stegall answered on December 19, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›