Has anyone read this author's other titles?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 11, 2010 12:17:10 PM PDT
Doreen says:
I downloaded it because it was free but I like it, a solid 3 stars for me. I do agree with some reviewers about the need for a little more character development and I prefer more descriptive love scenes.

I'm interested enough to give her other books a try but can anyone tell me if her other stories are a little more fleshed out and a bit hotter? I read some of the reviews but I'm still wavering.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2010 7:45:44 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 25, 2010 1:45:55 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2010 5:02:13 PM PDT
Doreen says:
Thanks for info Sparkle. I'll probably give "Moon Kissed" a try.

Posted on Apr 21, 2010 10:52:27 PM PDT
Dawn says:
I got this book as well because it was free and enjoyd it. It is actually part of a series of 5 I believe but can be read as standalone there is however a continuation of this book that is about their son and what h goes through that is good as well (The Devil to pay). If you like more descriptive books RG Alexander has a free one out right now Regina in the Sun - its book one of four - a bit more racey then Michelle Hauf though but very good :)

Posted on May 19, 2010 7:54:10 PM PDT
S. Owens says:
i read the free kindle download of this book and enjoyed it enough to purchase two of the other supporting books (the devil to pay and his forgotten forever) of the three, I enjoyed the devil to pay the most but the three were good for an escape.

Posted on Jun 5, 2010 8:24:53 PM PDT
All 5 books are wonderful. I can't wait for more.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Apr 11, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 5, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kiss Me Deadly (Silhouette Nocturne)
Kiss Me Deadly (Silhouette Nocturne) by Michele Hauf (Mass Market Paperback - September 1, 2007)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (191)