does anyone recognize this book? Forgot the title!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 4, 2011 7:59:45 PM PST
Read a book probably a couple of years ago, it's erotica. Hero was an active air force vet I think just returned from duty, was a dominant. Takes place in Texas I think. His neighbor helps him pick up a box on the stairs as he's moving in and she recognizes some pins from a local S & M club, anyway one of the scenes in the book was some wax play. Does this sound familiar at all to anyone?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2011 10:14:07 PM PDT
S. Richards says:
Faith
Have you posted this in the erotic romance forum? There's bound to be someone there who knows.
I really wish I could help you!
I would love to read it myself. :)

Posted on Mar 20, 2011 12:07:25 PM PDT
Betsy D. says:
Faith,
I think I found the book you're looking for: Veterans: Risen from Ash. It sure sounds like it from the sample!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2011 4:13:45 PM PDT
Betsy!!!! You did it! It is actually the other Rachel Bo book Veterans1:Through the Fire.... I do not know how to even begin to THANK you for recoginizing this book. I have literally been thinking of it almost every day for the past 3 or 4 months, I don't know why this particular book stuck with me, I loved it. I am so grateful to you I think I will put you on my Christmas card list!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Forever grateful,
Faith

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2011 4:16:22 PM PDT
Richards: Hey thanks for the note! It's crazy because I hadn't heard anything since I posted this question back in January and today I get two replies! I am forwarding on the books name because someone actually recoginized it from my meager description! It is a book by Rachel Bo called Veterans1:Through the Fire. It is actually the second story in this book, not the first one. Let me know if you like it!

Faith

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2011 4:27:31 PM PDT
Betsy, I just now discovered the Kindle version and you are correct, it is Risen from the Ash. The paper version of the book contains two stories whereas the Kindle version is just one! Thanks again!

Posted on Mar 20, 2011 4:28:47 PM PDT
S. Richards says:
Faith
So glad that was it! I just happened to come across your post last night by accident.
I posted your q in our forum, and Betsy knew it right off. She's good! :)
I've already put it on my wishlist.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2011 4:30:48 PM PDT
Great! By the way....is your wish list like mine? 6 or 7 pages long? :]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2011 4:34:35 PM PDT
S. Richards says:
Worse!LOL I have more than one WL.
And that's not counting my shopping cart, which is also pages long.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2011 4:38:19 PM PDT
Lol, so glad to hear there is someone who is more of a book lover than I am...wish I had more money. Then again, nothing would get done around the house and the family and animals would go hungry...hahaha.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2011 4:47:01 PM PDT
S. Richards says:
Faith
You should come check us out in the erotic romance forum! Lot's of good rec's there.
Betsy just gave us a really great one we've been dying over. You'd love it too.
Magnus

Look down at the bottom of this page and it's the Military/Army/Navy discussion. But we talk about everything else too. Drop by and give us some of your faves.
SR

Posted on Mar 20, 2011 5:56:04 PM PDT
Betsy D. says:
Faith, I am glad I could help! I find if I search the Kindle store with a few keywords it usually pans out.
SR - LOL Magnus.. yum, just yum.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Jan 4, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 20, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders)
Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders) by Lorelei James (Paperback - February 1, 2009)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (126)