Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
did anyone order elmo from tru? using the spanish and google check out trick? what's the progress?, mine still in progress in google but no email from TRU
asked by forest umn on December 9, 2006
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Google checkout goes through for some people and for whatever reason some peoples never goes through. But odds are if you have not received a confirmation from toysrus indicating that they received your order from google checkout then you probably never will. This is just my experience for what it is worth.
J. Schneider answered on December 9, 2006
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am having the same problem using the google checkout. I ordered englih version. It says sent to TRu but nothing. I called yesterday and they could not find anything to help. She told me to wait 24 hours and call back. Grr....
E. Seiber answered on December 9, 2006
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You need to order one using the toysrus checkout instead of google checkout. I order two using google checkout at 6:00 p.m. on 12/7/06 and one using toysrus checkout at 6:30 p.m. and toysrus cannot find my google checkout orders, but my order that I placed using the toysrus checkout shipped today. If you check around on the internet there has been a problem with google checkouts order not going through to toysrus. I hope this helps and I would not wait to see if your google checkout order went through because odds are that it did not and that it never will. I hope this helps
J. Schneider answered on December 9, 2006

A
I used google check out and received a confirmation straight from Toys R Us for my order. When tracking my order on their site, it shows up just the same as it would if I would have used the normal check out.
E. L. Camacho answered on December 9, 2006

A
I order TMX elmo using googles checkout on Dec 7 got a email last saying it shipped and got the UPS tracking. place another order last night still waiting for the confirmation email from TRU if I dont get the once from last atleast I got they are offering the 10.00 off in checking which the TRU site does not alot would chose the Googles check to save a little cash on it
John Gordon Hicks answered on December 10, 2006

A
Just got a acncellation from toys r us saying out of stock but they are up now??? Used google checkot and now can't reorder a sthay are still holding charge against my credit card.
E. Seiber answered on December 10, 2006

A
hi I order on the 7th and they ship out already I have not received any callcation from the 8th yet that is weired I have had no trouble with googles checkout but the TRU site is still saying they are availble. I will keep you guys to see if they cancel my second order which they have not I order one from target.com last and that trans went smooth thanks
John Gordon Hicks answered on December 10, 2006
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product