Is anyone using this with a PC to stream Netflix -- instead of a more pricey Smart TV?
asked by Jenn on September 28, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I'm using it with my Apple TV and it works beautifully. For only another $96 or whatever Amazon charges, you can have YouTube, Netflix, Hulu...all on your TV. Also, if your laptop/computer has an HDMI out, it's a breeze to connect it to the TV. I've done it a few times and it works wonderfully.
aschwind answered on September 28, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yo smart TV's are a waste of money unless you don't have a computer then you can connect your TV directly to your internet and stream NetFlix. This TV is perfect for anything you want to do with a computer including streaming videos and playing movies. I must say that the only difference with this TV compared to a Samsung or LG is that the Black is not as sharp. Don't wast money if you don't have it to throw away this TV is perfect if you have a computer with an HDMI connection.
Mystic Ice answered on September 28, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Jenn- This TV will work fine for streaming Netflix, Hulu, etc.... I usually stream Netflix from an LG BD550 wireless Blu-Ray DVD palyer, but I have also streamed Netflix from my laptop from time to time without issue to this TV. If your lucky enough to have a laptop with an HDMI output, the picture is awesome. If you happen to have a laptop with only a VGA output connector, you'll get a standard DVD quality picture.
Tim204 answered on October 1, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Currently using it with Apple TV to stream Netflix...
gadgetjunkie answered on September 28, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am it works just as great just half the price of an Smart TV very reliable
Ke'Shaun Simmons answered on September 29, 2012

A
we have hooked up a laptop that has a mini hdmi output and it works fine. It will depend on the video card on your pc.
tb54by answered on September 30, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product