Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Has anyone tried this on the back of their hands? Is it any good at reducing age spots?
asked by B Collins on January 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Yes, with continued use. I add Extra Virgin Olive & Vitamin E Oils to all of my hand/body lotions for an amazing skin treatment too. I ran across an Anti Aging video on you tube that may interest you. Copy & paste the following in your browser- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n69F-qMfW8s

I have ordered the Vitamin C powder that the lady in the video uses and I can't wait to make my own toner and lotion with the powdered Vitamin C as soon as I receive it. Also, sunscreen is crucial!! I really wish I had used more sunscreen in my younger days (I'm 46). Good luck!
cmdavis answered on February 17, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've used it on the back of my hands and it makes them way softer, but I'm only 15 so I can't say anything about age spots, sorry.
Chloelj64 answered on January 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product