I haven't read anything about a manual exposure option. Is there one? Can you manually set the aperture and shutter speed?
[UPDATED] asked by S. Bercov on November 4, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
votes
It's in the manual but the camera has a setting to override the dof focus etc. In that respect it's not really intuitive.
Johnny K. Young answered on November 4, 2012

A
votes
Yes. If I'm looking at it right there are 19 different manual settings from portrait to 3D.
James R. Wildnauer answered on November 4, 2012

A
votes
Not like a good DSLR will have. It does have the standard point and shoot exposure adjustments. Ie, +1; +2; +3; -3; -2; -1; etc. exposure settings.
C. Authement answered on November 4, 2012

A
votes
In "Easy Auto Mode" the camera takes care of the settings for you. However, in "Auto Mode" you can chose your ISO setting, and white balance. As far as shutter speed, there are a few settings in this mode to set your shutter speed to single, continuous, BSS (best shot selector, it keeps taking pictures as long as you hold the button down and saves only best shots) and multishot 16, which takes up to 16 shots in one burst.
Firtree answered on November 5, 2012

A
votes
I can not answer the question directly, but I would suggest the party go to the Nikon web site and try to
pull up the Reference Manual for this camera. There is a section called "Easy Auto Mode" that may address
this issue. It is to detailed for me to included it in this response.
Robert N. Casey answered on November 5, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›