Able to find this anywhere else at a better price? Is this available for better price anywhere else?
asked by J. drake on July 18, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
votes
I think the problem is the question. The question should be "is there a like product for less?".
take a look at ultra-gauge.com I think you will be surprised.
2cents answered on August 12, 2010

A
votes
Unfortunately not. It's been the same price for years, and can very rarely be found any cheaper elsewhere. This is pretty much the cheapest. You might find it for $0.05 cheaper elsewhere, but you'll have to pay $10 shipping.

We could discuss price fixing conspiracy theories about how a product as "old" as the SGII can have been out for as long as it's been out and be no cheaper, nor a newer version having been released, yet still be the same price... but the fact remains that if you want it, you just have to pay. What can we do? There exists no superior product at a similar price point on the market either, so Linear Logic has no incentive to update their product or drop the price. With that said, I caved in and bought one. Hopefully I'll be getting it in the next few days... excited!

Edit: I got it yesterday, and installed it today. Here's the thing: they made this unit so good that there isn't much to improve on! Really. And nothing else better exists out there.

I could write a long review, but long review short, this thing is really awesome. I love it. Definitely worth my $160.
A customer answered on February 16, 2010

A
votes
I found it at Auto Parts Warehouse for $159.95 then found a coupon on retailmenot.com for 10% off and free shipping. Paid a total of $143.96
Andrew Villavicencio answered on August 29, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›