Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
are the crayons easily broken
asked by Jacqulynn Smith on February 14, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
No, not at all, we've not had one break yet.
Beth E. Wankel answered on February 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have 5 kids that used them and they did not break easily. Yes, a few of them ended up broken, but overall they're fairly thick and don't break easily.
M. Franklin answered on February 14, 2013

A
Not as easy as crayola. All of my daughter's crayons are still in one piece (perhaps being triangular shaped gives them some extra strength?). I hadn't noticed this feature until prompted with the question, but I think they're great crayons and we don't have a single broken one!
L. J. Rosin answered on February 14, 2013

A
No! My son bangs them on the table and has dropped them a ton. Much better than Crayola.
DJP answered on February 14, 2013

A
Not so far. They've dropped from the table to the wood floor, and are still in one piece.
Elizabeth M Gilbreath answered on February 15, 2013

A
No, they aren't. I was surprised. They fall on our hardwood floor all the time without breaking, unlike the Crayola triangular crayons. We did end up with some broken ones, but I'm pretty sure it was the result of a tantrum.
Mom of Three answered on February 15, 2013

A
they were shipped and scattered in the box and non of them brooke. I would say they are durable
John Anderson answered on February 21, 2013

A
YES!!
Tigger answered on February 23, 2013

A
I dropped one on our Marmoleum floor this week and broke it in half. To be fair, these crayons have dropped and thrown several times on our hard floors and carpets so it was probably weak from the wear already.
Jenny Ma answered on May 8, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product