Initial post: Jun 6, 2012 5:20:41 PM PDT
are there zombies in black ops 2

Posted on Jun 6, 2012 7:31:42 PM PDT
James White says:
what do YOU think?

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 9:31:14 AM PDT
Jason says:
I think there better be zombies.

I tossed MW3 to the side long ago....never even got to the first prestige. I've been buying time since then playing zombies on BLOPS. I eventually got tired of BLOPS multiplayer but still play a few rounds here and there when I want to capture a B flag.

I'm more curious as to whether they are going to release a DLC or with the hardened edition all the previous zombie maps from WaW and BLOPS. If hope they do. I'm really hoping I can get the hardened edition and it will come with all the old zombie maps as the main bonus besides future DLC/prepaid Elite.

Come on Treyarch......give us all the previous zombie maps with the hardened edition.

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 2:27:27 PM PDT
Coldburn says:
Yeah plans that it is an 8 player mode with a story/campaign of its own

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 4:44:17 PM PDT
Yes, there's up to 8 players in a zombie match now. I'm glad they added that, games will last a lot longer now but they probably made is super hard lol but yeah, that's what I heard was 8 player zombie games.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2012 9:21:42 PM PDT
Zdog13 says:
the only things i will not be liking about BO2 zombies is since there are 8 players instead of 4 there will be more people stealing kills and it will be 4 times easier but hopefully treyarch will make it harder for the 8 player zombie games

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 11:59:40 AM PDT
there is i read xbox magazine and they interviewed the company and they said there will be but they're not giving any details out yet

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 3:35:00 PM PDT
eric eisfeld says:
Yes, Activision announced an 8 - player zombie team mode
and the classic mode as well

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2012 11:39:34 AM PDT
on youtube i heard that there is a mode where you can do multiplayer and kill each other with zombies trying to kill you at the same time
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jun 6, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360 by Activision Inc. (Xbox 360)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (2,247)