is there any way that you can attach a clip into an email and it can be seen on another computer, or do most people use facebook?
asked by Amazon Customer on October 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Are you asking this as a general question or is this specifically about this camera?
Amy H. Aldridge answered on October 29, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, but remember that email attachments are usually limited to somewhere around 10MB file size so what you attach will either be very very short or very very low low resolution (or both). I use the freeware Any Video Converter (Google it) to trim/convert my video from HD *.mts format (big!) to maybe *.mp4 (smaller) format. While FaceBook is an option, I would suggest something like YouTube to post your video and then link your video to FB. You can even use that Any Video Convert program to create a Video DVD from files off your camera. Pretty slick for free!
Tom
Chinito answered on October 29, 2012

A
Here's a sample snippet. Make sure you adjust YouTube video quality to HD 1080P! Per Chinito's comment YouTube resolution is limited, but you can get a feel for the video quality off of the Panasonic. Again I have no regrets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcpx-td2UFc
HD For Everyone answered on October 30, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product