Samsung UN50EH5300 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (2012 Model)
Used & New from: $725.00
what size bolts fit into the back of the tv to attach to wall? size length width and pitch thanks
[UPDATED] asked by sara brown on April 12, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
i'm not quite sure why it says 50 inch. the only tv I bought from amazon is a 32 inch. I bought a 55 inch recently from sears, and a 55 inch from abe's of maine. as far as mounting the 32, i'm not going to mount on wall. I can tell you this though about mounting the 50's, 55's, 60's, etc. The mount that I got with the 55 inch from abe's had bolts that were the correct thickness and sae thread, but they weren't long enough, because on the 55 inch, the holes were recessed. so, I had to take the bolts from the mount to lowe's and look in their bolt section. they have a handy wall mounted unit that has a whole bunch of female thread holes. so, all you have to do is take your bolt , find the closest hole and thread your bolt until you find the right one. remember, there are standard threads and sae threads which are tighter. I needed the assistance of a clerk. he finally found it after about an hour total of me looking then him. just guessing, the holes are about 3/8 inch. my experience is the industry has made the female threads holes in the back of the TV's the same (at least all the Samsung are the same). I can't speak for another model. hope that helps.
deeply concerned citizen answered on April 12, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product