Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 17, 2011 2:44:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 17, 2011 2:50:48 PM PST
I'm going to be INTERVIEWING Eowyn Ivey soon, so I've just created a post called "Upcoming: author interview with Eowyn Ivey (the Snow Child) and "Art of Writing" sessions". Please see: http://wp.me/p1WPf3-4j

Please drop by for more on her, the interview and `The Snow Child' (including where to pre-order your copy RIGHT NOW).

Posted on Jan 12, 2012 5:35:40 PM PST
Donna Tanner says:
I just recently purchased an ARC paperback copy and I can not put it down.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2012 5:38:45 PM PST
I should be receiving my ARC soon (I'm envious of you). I can't wait to read it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 8:10:27 AM PST
Donna Tanner says:
I'm sure you will love it! Enjoy and please post the date of the interview. Thank you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 11:02:19 AM PST
Of course. At this time, the interview should be posted on my site around mid-Feb. Here's the link to my site: http://rebeccaberto.com.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2012 12:34:41 PM PST
Donna Tanner says:
thank you!

Posted on Jan 30, 2012 8:59:12 PM PST
I am the proud father-in-law of Eowyn. I read the book while spending a week in my son and her home last July-August, and I have been ga-ga about it ever since. I think it will become a classic of Alaskana, thus filling a gap that was not previously occupied. There is Michener's "Alaska," of course, but Eowyn's novel paints the landscape, characterizes the people, and catches the feel of the sourdough lifestyle best of all. She and Sam live it, and it is sort of paradisiacal. I know because I have lived it too. James Ivey (MD)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Snow Child: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize in Letters: Fiction Finalists)
The Snow Child: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize in Letters: Fiction Finalists) by Eowyn Ivey (Hardcover - February 1, 2012)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,612)