Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Day by Day Armageddon forum

1st time author of zombie novel compared to Day by Day Armageddon

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 28, 2009 7:21:41 PM PST
My husband, Tony Faville, just published his first novel, Kings of the Dead. It can be summarized as such....One man's journal documenting his efforts at surviving a zombie apocalypse while attempting to keep his family, friends and sanity intact. Several of our friends who are members of a group know as Zombie Squad have read Tony's book and have likened it to Day by Day Armageddon...not saying it's better than necessarily, just that it's very similar and Tony has put a bit of a unique spin on the zombie genre

He created a fan page for it to post information and for questions or comments on the book here:

and it is available for purchase through Amazon here:

or if you would like a signed copy they are available for $15 shipped via PayPal,

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 3, 2012 9:07:13 PM PST
I know I am a little late to this discussion :), but thanks for the recommendation. I just hope it is better than DBDA.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 28, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Day by Day Armageddon (A Zombie Novel)
Day by Day Armageddon (A Zombie Novel) by J. L. Bourne (Paperback - November 1, 2007)
4.3 out of 5 stars (849)