The Start-Up Project - New York
What does every tech start-up need, besides a great idea? The ability to scale their business and their infrastructure - on demand.
Amazon Web Services recently held an exclusive half-day event for New York's hottest start-up founders and VCs at The Great Hall at Cooper Union to learn how Amazon Web Services empowers entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainable growth.
- Andy Jassy, Senior Vice President, Web Services
- Mike Culver, Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Mark Heinrich, Founder & CTO, Phanfare.com
- Max Haot, Founder & CEO, Mogulus
- Stevie Clifton, Co-Founder & CTO, Animoto
- Nathan Freitas, Co-Founder, Cruxy.com - Customer Presentation
- Simeon Simeonov, Partner, Polaris Venture Partners
Special thanks to Polaris Venture Partners and our presenting customers to help make this such a great event!
Cocktail Reception Sponsored by:
|Polaris Venture Partners|