Apple Cranberry Pie
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie pastry
- 2 cans (21 oz. each) apple pie filling, peach pie filling, or combination
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract or vanilla
- 4 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
1. Fit pastry into 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Crimp edges.
2. In medium bowl stir together pie filling, cranberries, and almond extract. Spoon into pastry.
3. Crumble KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS FROSTED BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON toaster pastries over top of pie. Sprinkle with nuts.
4. Baked at 375°F, loosely covered with foil, for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake at 375°F about 15 minutes more or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Super Duper S'mores
- 2 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted S'Mores toaster pastries
- 1/3 cup marshmallow creme
- Multi-colored sprinkles (optional)
1. Cut KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS FROSTED S'MORES toaster pastries in half. Spread marshmallow creme on top of pastry pieces. Arrange sprinkles on top, if desired. Place on baking sheet.
2. Broil 5- to 6-inches from heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Shop for Frosted S'mores Pop-Tart's
Fruity Pastry Pizza
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Fruit Fusion toaster pastries
- 1 cup cut-up assorted fresh fruits (strawberries, kiwifruit, seedless grapes, blueberries, red raspberries, orange sections and/or sliced banana)
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly or red currant jelly, melted
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread on tops of KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS WILDLICIOUS Frosted Wild! Fruit Fusion toaster pastries.
2. Arrange fruit pieces on top of toaster pastries. Drizzle with jelly. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into triangles to serve.
- 5 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Blueberry toaster pastries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 bags (12 oz. each) frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup peach nectar, apricot nectar, or apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Using 1 3/4- to 2-inch cookie cutter coated with cooking spray, cut KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS FROSTED BLUEBERRY toaster pastries into 10 desired shapes. Set aside.
2. In medium saucepan stir together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in peaches, blueberries and nectar. Cook over medium-high heat until boiling and thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Pour into 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
3. Place toaster pastry shapes, frosting side up, on top of hot filling. Loosely cover with foil. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Remove foil. Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Shop for Frosted Blueberry Pop-Tart's
A Berry Crunchy Topping
- 1 pouch Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Mini Crisps tasty baked bites Frosted Strawberry
- 1 cup desired flavor ice cream
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) desired flavor low-fat yogurt
1. Scoop ice cream into two dessert dishes. Sprinkle with KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS MINI CRISPS tasty baked bites Frosted Strawberry. Serve immediately.
Shop for Mini-Crisps Strawberry Pop-Tart's
Very Cherry Hearts
- 2 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cherry toaster pastries
- White canned frosting
1. Use 2 1/2- to 2 3/4-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter coated with cooking spray to cut out a heart from each KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS FROSTED CHERRY toaster pastry.
2. Use white frosting to write the words "Be Mine" or another message on each.
Shop for Frosted Cherry Pop-Tart's