5.0 out of 5 stars cheap, what'd u expect
its a cheap chinese made handcuffs. with purple fabric over it. works fine, hasn't broken yet. she loOves it :) it looks gold in the picture, but it is silver with purple.
Published on June 30, 2011 by red

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad
I love that they came before the date they were supposed to come, but the keys that came with it don't work but the safety button does and the fuzzy part sheds like crazy and had red fuzz on it when i got them, the are also smaller than they look they don't fit properly around my boyfriends wrist.
Published 24 months ago by KP

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, April 24, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (purple)
I know you get what you pay for but, come on!! They don't even look remotely like the ones pictured. I also never received them in a box. The "fur" is just cheap, thin felt that is poorly sewn. I didn't even have to heart to give these as the gag gift they were supposed to be. Wasn't happy with the product at all. Save time and your money...buy something else!

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap, what'd u expect, June 30, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars These sucked, June 13, 2012
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (purple)
the item in picture does not resemble the item received ... yes they are handcuffs however the links connecting is not the same style and the style you get are completely cheaply made and feels like if i pulled barely the links would break easily! DO NOT PURCHASE

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Wanted....Disappointed!!, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (purple)
The cuffs were some toy cuffs that i couldve bought from the toy store. The package was opened and the fur was fallig off!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (purple)
These are cheap cuffs I could have bought these from a toy store and added fur they're easy breakable. Wasn't what I expected.

2.0 out of 5 stars To flimsy, November 23, 2012
Francesca (Lakeside, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (purple)
I like the purple fur but its thin, the handcuffs are to flimsy and trying to unlock them is way to hard. Not good for other things but child's play.

1.0 out of 5 stars quality matches the price, October 13, 2012
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (purple)
I should have known that this product was going to be cheaply made. They were small and you could not move your wrists comfortably. Also, the fur didn't cover all of the metal. If you want a restraint, I would recommend a most expensive, better quality item.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, September 29, 2012
Mike (Jackson, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (purple)
I bought these because they look more legit. The keys didn't work and their real small. They hurt my girlfriends wrist because the metal is thin and the cushion is thin. I would keep looking around. Although for $5 it can hold you off in the meantime.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off., September 20, 2012
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (purple)
I understand that cheap handcuffs are going to be well, cheap. However, the product in the picture does not even resemble the cheap piece of plastic and fuzz I received. The actual handcuff packaging was beat all to hell and actually popped open in a couple spots when I opened the box it was delivered in. The handcuffs themselves are cheaper and far less attractive than the ones in the photo. I guess for a couple bucks I should have expected this but if I had known this was the item I would receive, I wouldn't have wasted my money.

ARRAY(0xaab65594)

Fur handcuffs (purple)
Fur handcuffs (purple) by bamboo gifts
$17.77