Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
My son will barely be turning two in January. Will he still benefit from it since it says ages 3-9?
[UPDATED] asked by Juliana Flores on December 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Our son turned 18 months on January 2, 2013. Took him 2 weeks, but he can turn it on, choose his profile, and choose apps. Needs some help with getting to the second screen where the two phonics apps are, but he really likes both of those videos. I think you're son will do fine after you show him. Good luck!
Momma2*3 answered on January 6, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
He will become quickly frustrated with it. I would wait until next year.
sportscarnut answered on December 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not really. There is a drawing/coloring app/game, but that will be the only thing really aside from the videos or maybe the alphabet flashcards. My 3 1/2 year old is just getting able to really work it.
Jo B. answered on December 19, 2012

A
I would probably wait at least another year or two. My son is almost 4 and he is just now getting to where he can play games by himself without getting mad nor frustrated and constantly asking for my help.
Tara N. answered on December 19, 2012

A
If your son can recognize his ABC's and numbers he may benefit. My son got his when he was 4 and it really benefited him, but my other son is 2.5 and he can't play on it as it is too advanced.
Heidi Mclaughlin answered on December 19, 2012

A
Our grandson is 27months old and most of the apps are too advanced for him. I would recommed waiting another year before purchasing the LeapPad.
Donald J Gerber answered on December 19, 2012

A
My 3 year old has a much harder time working with this device than he does the iPad. But he is very interested nonetheless.
DT answered on December 27, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product