5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Vibrant - Works Great!!
My Samsung Vibrant had stopped charging with a regular USB charger. Bought this item and received it 3 days later, it came with a battery (which was a great help because I can switch the original with the one it came with when it needs to be charged) and I saved the $300 it would have cost me to buy a new phone.

Recommend this item for sure.
Works great,...
Published 21 months ago by Aimee Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the convienence
Published on January 22, 2013 by Lorie Nichols

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Vibrant - Works Great!!, May 1, 2013
This review is from: bastex 1500 mAh Battery + Dock Charger for Samsung Galaxy S/Epic 4G I9000 I9088 T959 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Recommend this item for sure.
Works great, and great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 1, 2013
This battery charger worked great for me. It allowed me to have an extra battery to be on stand by.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 21, 2013
I would recommend this product. The dock gives a good charge and battery life is great. It did not take long time to receive by mail.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the convienence, January 22, 2013
I bought this because I work 10 hour shifts and listen to pandora on my phone during work and use a lot of battery life. This is my second charger because my first one broke within a couple of months. I believe my first one kind of defective because the second one charges much faster than the first one. It comes with another battery but the second batter can only be charged in the charger it came with, inconvenient. Overall you get what you pay for and at $5 I didn't expect much.

4.0 out of 5 stars hey it works!, April 9, 2013
MegaDoug (Sandy Eggo, Cali) - See all my reviews
my original battery on my Samsung Galaxy S1 was fading fast, could hardly make it 4 hours. Got this set as a replacement, and use my original batt as a backup. Works just fine, gets me thru the day. Another review I read said that they couldn't charge this battery in the phone, only on the supplied charger but I have charged this one installed in the phone on both a wall charger and car charger. Of course, the S4 is coming out so I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep this phone, but the next owner will like my battery backup idea, for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars ☺☆☆☆☆☆"A Must Have"{DEFINATELY😊 RECOMMEND}, August 30, 2014
☺I definitely recommend every one to have these as when the charging port on my Samsung Galaxy S-ll went out this + extra battery was the perfect alternative (I admit it was a hastle having to change out batteries all the time however was definitely a blessing to at least have an alternate remedy to be able to still charge and use my phone, text, play games, go online, check emails, etc., just had to keep changing batteries in & out) even "if" you don't ever need it still is great reassurance to have cause [trust me] you never know when or "if" youl ever need it but is surely wonderful having....[DEFINATELY😊RECOMMEND!!] Sincerely, debanne|themojavecat😺

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Samsung battery, May 17, 2014
Not a Samsung battery and over heated my phone. Took it to Sprint store and they said it was the battery that was causing my phone to over heart and continually turn off

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for PRICE!!, February 12, 2014
The charger is great. My mini-usb port went out. I had bough another charger for my phones battery, and it takes forever to charge and it was not a good charge. This charger came with an extra battery and charges way quicker than the other charger I have. It uses colors to indicate when the battery is charged or not. I did not want to have to buy another phone immediately, and thanks to this charger, I did not have too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, December 31, 2013
The item works perfectly. It came with the battery and charger and solved the problem with my Samsung Galaxy that had a non functioning charger port.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 25, 2013
Works great and at a great price. My phone quit charging, I bought new charger and found that did not work. So I ordered this. Now I can have one battery in the phone while charging the other. Saved me from buying a new phone.