Are these batteries real or what? most of the posts regarding fakes are older so im wondering if the problem is fixed?? help, i need the batteries.
asked by Rick on November 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 answers
A
vote
The one I got was real and I've been happy with it. Looks like the same one that came with the camera. Hope this helps...
FL Girl answered on November 30, 2012

A
votes
When I bought this battery I received an extremely convincing counterfeit complete with hologram seals etc.... However when I used them the battery would work well for while and then suddenly die. I would recommend buying from an authorized reseller like BandHphotoVideo. The price was comparable and you are guaranteed a genuine product.
J Walker answered on November 30, 2012

A
votes
Hi Rick
I bought this battery for my camera and I can give testimony that is original and working properly. A few days ago I lost one of the two I have and will go back to buy this battery. I recommend it.
Victor Manuel answered on November 30, 2012

A
vote
As far as I know its real. Holds a charge as long as the one I got with the camera and looks the same. I am satisfied with it.
Rene Glazer answered on November 30, 2012

A
vote
It´s real! But i bought from Amazon, so i expect a genuine product! Lol...
leo psk answered on November 30, 2012

A
vote
Mine was oem. It is still fine and no problems. It was just not packaged. Hope this helps.
Victor M Chin answered on November 30, 2012

A
vote
They are either of the real thing or somebody went through a lot of trouble to make the exact same packaging and to make them function the same. By all appearances and all functionality these look to be the real thing. I was hesitant as well because those older posts worried me. But now after having made this purchase I'm not worried anymore.
Robert Armstrong answered on November 30, 2012

A
vote
The one I ordered looks exactly like the original battery that came with the camera. No problems at all.
Amazon King answered on November 30, 2012

A
vote
It was in the original package from Canon. It works super.
S Houli answered on November 30, 2012

A
vote
I've ordered them twice, and both times they were the same exact battery that came with my camera.
family dogg answered on November 30, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›