Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
battery SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB MP3
Is the battery rechargable? replaceable?

Thank You
[UPDATED] asked by Charles E. Ruzicka on April 26, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
rechargeable via the USB connection. not user replaceable though. i get about 12 hours battery life per charge in real life application. the product claims "up to" 15 hours, but that is probably at lowest volume and without switching songs or using screen. it charges very fast as well, maybe 1.5 hours or less if i had to guess
Michael P. McLane answered on August 22, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The battery is replaceable if you are handy with a soldering iron and an overall badass
Marguerite A. Saith answered on November 26, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I actually use an old phone charger with a miniUSB plug. It's worked for 17 months so far w/no hiccups. (Probably NOT recommended by manufacturer, do it at your own risk, legal yada yada yada, but it's what I've been doing...... )
Buttons answered on October 14, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The AC charger for a Kindle also works to charge the SanDisk player and charges much faster than the included USB adapter.
Gregory R. Hatt answered on October 31, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product