Is the battery charger included in the price?
asked by Hanna Jones on October 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Yes. It comes with the camera. I just suggest a different battery cause mine did not last a full day at Walt Disney world.
Sliannet answered on October 17, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
In short, yes. The battery charges inside the camera using an included USB cable. The cable may be connected to your computer's USB port for charging or connected to the included AC adapter to plug into a wall outlet.
engrstudent1984 answered on October 17, 2012

A
Yes it is a USB wall charger so you can charge with a wall outlet or a computer.
Salter answered on October 17, 2012

A
there is only a usb charger within the box.if you connect the camera to this charger by its cable you can charge battery when it is inside the camera
addison answered on October 18, 2012

A
The battery is charged in place in the camera via a cord that is plugged into an electrical outlet. Like a cell phone, there is no separate external charger as charging is done while the battery remains inside the device.
P. Probst answered on October 18, 2012

A
The camera is the charger. It's annoying so I would suggest buying a battery charger so that you can continue to use your camera while simultaneously charging a battery. (assuming you purchase additional batteries, which I highly recommend) The usb cable to charge the battery is super short too, also annoying. This camera definitely has some downfalls compared to the older models of Olympus Tough that are no longer made but it does take great photos.
busybee answered on October 18, 2012

A
yes
Ali Roustai answered on October 19, 2012

A
Yes, a charger cimes with the camera and plugs right into the camera so there is no battery that physically comes out.
Jen1005 answered on October 17, 2012
Comment (1) | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product