do is come with a battery charger? and how many pictures are stored in the memory without an extra memory card
asked by Arlene Burlingame on November 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
vote
Yes it comes with a battery charger. Very good camera for the price. You absolutely need a memory card as it stores 0 pictures to the camera.
Jenna Tuma answered on November 23, 2012

A
vote
Battery charger IS included. You MUST use the charger as Canon does NOT engineer any of their products to charge via USB. There is NO on-board memory. You MUST purchase a memory card.
BlackWolf97 answered on November 23, 2012

A
vote
Yes it does come with battery charger...Does not come with a memory card...
Albert answered on November 23, 2012

A
vote
It does come with a battery charger. It is easy to pop the battery out of the phone and plug it in to the small battery that conveniently plugs into any available electrical outlet.
I don't know yet about the memory card question. Memory cards are relatively inexpensive, so I just bought an extra to be sure.
Dan answered on November 23, 2012

A
votes
The camera with the battery charger, but has no memory, you must acquire additional memory card.
xiomara answered on November 23, 2012

A
votes
Yes it comes with a charger but it does not store any photos without a card
Mike answered on November 23, 2012

A
votes
It does have a charger, plus the battery lasts longer than others I've had. I have not been able to store even one picture w/out a memory card. But if it can, I just haven't figured it out. I like the camera, but, even with the higher megapixels, the pictures don't look any better than my older 8 megapixel casio. I would say to try out others and test them for yourself. I admit I am not the best with electronics.
Stephanie Bodie answered on November 24, 2012

A
votes
yes comes with battery charger. you will have to purchase a memory card, not sure how many pictures without a card.
Valerie answered on November 25, 2012

A
votes
It does come with a battery charger, but I'm not sure how many pictures you can store on th memory card as I usually print my pictures before I get very many on the card and then store them on a CD and erase the ones on the memory card.
Socks answered on November 26, 2012

A
votes
yes battery charger & battery are included. i purchased a 16g memory card with it which is not included but you'll need one. i would suppose it holds nothing without the memory card.
T56 Man answered on November 26, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›