Apple MacBook Pro MB134LL/A 15.4-inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
Used & New from: $445.00
battery questions Considering a mbp soon. Curious about this whole battery thing. If I use it at home and plugged into A/C, battery will always be fully charged when I take it on a trip right? Also, can the mbp be plugged into a cigarette lighter to recharge while traveling?
I'm buying this to use "in the field" for shooting/downloading video only.No games, just that and editing at home later.
asked by M. ESTES on February 16, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
votes
you can get the airline adapter if you want to plug it into the car,there's a special plug u get with the adapter.also just for a note this is how much battery i got out of my macbook pro 2.5ghz,2gb,250gb hd was 4-6hours but that depends what u do on it
Roma Edwards. answered on April 8, 2009

A
votes
Hey there, thanks for the reply! I threw caution to the wind and ended up getting a like new one off Ebay soon after my post. Gosh I love this thing- editing video is so smoooth! I WILL be taking it out for a major shoot in 2 weeks, so the info is good to know, at least an idea. I also ended up getting a DC/AC converter for the car just in case. The stuff I've done so far is at youtube.com/armeeuff1.
Thanks again!
M. ESTES answered on April 8, 2009
‹ Previous   1   Next ›