Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
I have a beachouse that I rent out on occassion and want to upgrade to a player that can stream. Can other people access their streaming accounts ?
asked by Matt on April 21, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
You have to enter a local IP address (of PC hosting the stream), user name and password on the player in order to access any shared folders on the computer you're streaming from. So if your intent is to create streams for some and not others this would be possible. You would just have to setup accounts with different criteria on the PC you are streaming from. I hope this answers your question.
Old Geek answered on April 21, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes they can use this device to do so, they just need to go online and set it up via their account page and then log on via the home screen of netflix or other web apps,just have them remove the device from their accounts on Netflix , etc so others can use it. Or if you don't have many devices then you can have your account running off this device.
gtemplar13 answered on April 21, 2013

A
As long as you log off web sight account, and have need password to log back on, no one else can access your account. If you do not log off and just exit web sight, some one else can just click on web sight icon and they are on your account.
Guess Who answered on April 21, 2013

A
J. Haddad answered on April 21, 2013

A
I have been told that unless you give out your pass code the account is locked.I had to give my pass code to my kids so they could access my account.
BIG DOG answered on April 21, 2013

A
I have not tried any of the other functions but the manual says you can access Netflix, and if you have an Internet connection you supposedly can access the items you can get on the internet. Sorry I can't be more specific. My problem is if I try doing any of this stuff, I generally mess something up, and have to call me son to get it straightened out.
John K. answered on April 21, 2013

A
Yes once its logged in it stays logged in. So I guess what you could do is have a streaming only netflix account to that location then anyone could use it.
Shawn S answered on April 22, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product