Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > I Look to You forum

I can't believe this "has-been" warrants all these discussions!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-58 of 58 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2009 6:08:15 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 24, 2009 6:13:58 AM PDT
J. Brown says:
what was your point in coming to the post? to hate? Do you lack self love... know that this is not what you want.... I dont see anyone going out to buy your ish... get a life hater... cause bringing whitney down, you shall not.... We are over the past, so you might want to get a life and move on as well. We like the new and humble whitney just fine... all you f@gs stuck in the past time lack luster..... know that!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2009 6:11:14 AM PDT
J. Brown says:
why are you dragging her personal life into her music? she does not know you!!!! H$ll, who are you suppose to be? i suggest you move on to a fan topic post that lets you get away with it cause you wont in here.... If you want me to bobby b. you h@mo, than say so... Dont come in here on no hating tip... Sorry a$$ b&%$#!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2009 6:12:46 AM PDT
J. Brown says:
p.s. you clearly have no life posting on whitney at 5 a.m.... either she is just that hot or your life has no value and you are on the verge.... either way, no one here likes you so please exit stage left..... thanks

Posted on Aug 24, 2009 9:31:17 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 24, 2009 9:35:27 AM PDT
J. Brown says:
it amazes me how these same 2 cowards that hate on Whitney, post mess, and thern i come and blow their spot ( cause they are busy blowing other things) and have nothing to say when you spit facts... like scared school girls, they click "NO", that your post did not add to the discussion... that mess dont make none to me.. all these amazon ranking and side comment mess is fake to me. If you do not like what I have to say, then grow balls and say so... That goes directly to Derek Vazquez, Steve, and any other low self esteem lame who keeps hating on Whitney. She is back, and if you dont like it, there several bridges you can exit stage left on......

The h$ll with what you losers think.... I am real and to the point and I approve this message and Whitney's comeback... now run something!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2009 11:21:46 AM PDT
Everybody knows that she's not as good as she used to be, and nobody out right now is as good, "NOBODY!!!" But we are true to heart fans of the one and only `Whitney Houston', not bandwagon jumpers! Plus she has turned her life around for the better and everyone deserves a second chance. Hey, we love Whitney... so glad...she's back!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2009 11:31:54 AM PDT
J. Brown says:
that's right, tell it.. she is the ish.. now see, this is someone who can tell it like it is and get my props, thank you..

those haters are still in hiding, lmao..... yet whitney is still doing it big!!!!

Posted on Aug 29, 2009 12:18:40 PM PDT
No one is looking for her to fail; but let's not pretend that this album is a great album. The songs and her vocals are mediocre at best. It is time for her people (The Stans) to be honest with them and give a true and accurate review of the album. By them attacking the others who are not praising this release is just bad form. I LOOK TO YOU is not a comeback record, an essential album nor the second coming of Jesus Christ.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2010 8:38:12 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 8, 2010 8:43:22 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  I Look to You forum
Participants:  31
Total posts:  58
Initial post:  Aug 7, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 8, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
I Look to You
I Look to You by Whitney Houston (Audio CD - 2009)
4.2 out of 5 stars (540)