Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
it it better to plastic inside windows or on the outside of windows?
asked by Cody on September 21, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Vicki M. answered on September 21, 2013
Comment (1) | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I put them on the inside and they work great! And if you have a second person to help they will be crystal clear. You won't even notice they are there. I figured they would be better protected from the elements inside (but not my children's fingers).
Matt M. answered on September 22, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Depends upon the windows, and how tightly sealed they are to the wall. If the windows themselves are leaking the air outside is less ugly in the house. But usually it is the seal between the window and the home, and in that case as others have stated you are better off on the inside..
W. Shapkauski answered on September 22, 2013

A
plastic on the outside will almost certainly be ripped/destroyed by natural elements, and the tape would be exposed to water and ice. Do it inside.
Matthew answered on September 23, 2013

A
Inside. If you plastic the exterior, rain & snow can ruin the seal faster.
. answered on September 23, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product