Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
bike weight Does nayone know how much this bike weighs?
asked by Amy Gay on April 5, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I've been trying to find this information, too. According to buzzillions, the Citi version (which has 15 gears) weighs 36.5 lbs, which may be heavier than this version.
Suzanne M. Cohen answered on May 5, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just got this bike and it's heavier than I had hoped. People said it was lightweight and I couldn't find the total weight of it anywhere. The shipping package in all was 44 lbs. So I think this bike is close to that of 40 lbs. It's not super heavy but it's not light either!
K. Fischer answered on May 17, 2010

A
I just came from Dick's Sporting Goods checking out the "Serene Citi" and the "Serene" (there is also a 3rd "Serene ??" bike). The Citi is made of steel and quite a bit heavier than the aluminum Serene. The Citi will also rust if you scratch it because it's steel. I am waiting to find the Serene on sale. I mainly went to try out the sizes, Xsmall (13"), Small (15"), Med (17") & Large(?).
Cathy answered on May 31, 2010

A
can anyone tell me the shipping measurements of the box. I am trying to send it to myself and I am currently posted overseas.
M. Zia answered on August 13, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product