Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Santa Biblia (Spanish And English) (Spanish and English Edition)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Bonded Leather|Change

on March 30, 2000
I bought this bilingual Bible to help me learn spanish. The spanish was in the left column of each page and the english was in the right column of each page. The binding was good and pages were easily readable. I have given this Bible to hispanic men in prison who are now preparing for bilingual ministries and they just love this Bible for bilingual services. I had gotten audio tapes that match this Bible; however, I noticed that the reader of the tapes at times used slightly different phrases (more contemporary than formal). This is a great resource for anyone involved in bilingual ministries.
11 comment|81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2001
As a Fundamental Baptist preacher, I have worn out two of these and am purchasing my third. I live in an area that has a large Hispanic population. I used to travel to Central and South America where it was invaluable. I have a South American friend who loves this Bible as well. Even if a person knows very little spanish, he can witness the gospel to those who do by locating the passages in english and letting the Spanish person read them in his or her own language. AMEN!
on October 28, 2000
I bought this bible for my Chilean boyfriend as a gift and he absolutely loves it. He takes it to church each week and finds it very helpful while the Pastor preaches (in English). He prefers to take this one over the NKJV slimline bible that I bought him, even though he really loves that one too. I think the idea of a bilingual bible set up this way is just fantastic for people who have another first language as well as speaking English. The only comment he has made that wasn't positive is that it is KJV in English, not NKJV. Other than that, he is very happy with it. I'm so glad I came across this, a great gift idea.
on December 2, 2008
This is a very nice bible that comes in a hard case to protect it. The borders are golden making it look much expensive. It comes with leather cover. The information is side by side allowing you to read the scripture both in English and Spanish. All words said by Jesus Christ are in red.

The only down side is that it has no headings at the beginning of each chapter and the paper is very thin and delicate. If you do not mind that, it is an excellent resource.
on October 21, 2010
This Bible is a very good Bible in all senses. The quality is very neat and the materials are good. The leather, the smell, the paper, the print, the shape, the size, the font and font-size are all harmoniouos.
This Bible has a goldened border, one bookmark, and only a few appendixes in the last pages (where to turn to when..., the Harmony of the life of Christ, History of the Apostles, the ten Comandments). There are no cross-references or any other added footnotes or references in the text.
Jesus' Word in red colour.
I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a simple, neat, bi-lingual Bible Spanish-English. I am very happy to own this book. Glory to God!
on November 15, 2010
I do recommend this beautiful Bible. It's helps me a lot. My Sabbath Class is in English, but I am Spanish. I do read English perfect, but helps me a lot to understand some complicated bible words. I do strongly recommend it for english speaking missionaries that visit south american countries.
on August 27, 2008
This is an excellent bilingual bible especially for latinamerican people that use both language Spanish and English. I bought one for my older son, and i am going to buy three more for my other children.
on July 21, 2005
Very pleased with this Bible. Real leather cover, it is a nice Bible for the price.
on October 28, 2013
A great Bible. It's difficult to add to the many GOOD comments made by other reviewers! I especially like the
PLAN OF SALVATION located at the end of the Bible. You can use the "five steps" to bring a new believer
to CHRIST and then seal it as you pray the "Sinner's Prayer" together with them. With this Bible, language
is no bearier to Salvation!
on March 25, 2012
I was pleasantly surprised by the size and clarity of the font. I was concerned that I would have difficulties reading it. I like the layout and the page top titles. Very pleased with this Bible.