Do the blades detach from the cup or do they remain in place while you're drinking from it?
asked by R. Hanke on December 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
They remain in the cup, but I don't really see this as an issue since they are pretty small. The cup/blades clean well in the dishwasher.
LK answered on December 19, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
They don't, and I don't see a way to detach them, unless by a screwdriver.
Alireza202 answered on December 19, 2012

A
They remain but are at the very bottom and don't present any issue. I actually just pour into another cup but you can just drink from the blender cup. I LOVE this- so much more convenient than my big blender and enough power for mixing protein shakes!
Robin M. Minch answered on December 19, 2012

A
They stay attached. As far as I can see they can't be removed. NO worry of them falling and smacking your face, though.
Kelly LaMaster answered on December 19, 2012

A
The blades are inside the cup, and don't come out. The bottom is weird in that it is not closed off completely.It isn't a flat surface at the bottom like a regular cup. If that makes any sense. Hope this helps!
Brian G. answered on December 19, 2012

A
They stay in the cup, I'm sure you'd have to take it out with some tools. The blade stay at the bottom and wont fall in your face if that's what you're wondering.
L T answered on December 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, the blades don't detach, they remain in place. I had mine for awhile now and I love it for what I use it for.
Mr. Brian K. Eversole answered on December 19, 2012

A
They remain attached to the cup
Robert Dugan answered on December 19, 2012

A
The blades do not detach, they are at the bottom of the cup. I personally do not use it as a drinking glass. I recommend pouring it into a separate glass for drinking.
George K answered on December 19, 2012

A
No they do not detach, but it doesn't effect anything. So far it's been a great little blender!
Sena929 answered on December 19, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›